Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Jack Petchey Winners
Winners for 2016-2017 are...
Eve - 7G2
- Very dedicated.
- Loves to engage herself in everything and is extremely talented in sport.
- Always able to cheer others up.
Thea - 7G2
- Being a good team leader
- Very resourceful
- A good friend to have especially when someone is scared and doesn’t understand.
Mahdeia - 8B1
- Always shows commitment in all her lessons
- Supportive to other students
- A key member of the Robotics Club
Hana - 9R1
- Good, positive attitude to everything she does.
- Caring, kind and considerate.
- Passionate, tenacious and an asset to the Debating team, she speaks honestly and enthusiastically
Fanta - 10Y2
- Always there to help anyone who needs it and is never judgmental.
- She is encouraging and everyone values her bubbly and cheerful personality.
- A great friend to have look out of you.
- Hardworking and always tries her best.
- Participated in the language leader’s visit to a primary school and helped children learn French
Yasmin - 11
- Inspiring others to do well in the GCSE’s, pushing them to try their hardest and succeed.
- Tries her hardest inside and outside of school.
- Works hard and is very determined and has shown great motivation and support throughout every year.
- Always has a smile on her face and always tries to cheer other up.
Maisha - 12G
- She is loyal, respectful, trustworthy, caring and kind.
- Always ready to help anyone at anytime
- Contributes in many school activities.
- Gives 100% in effort in every lesson.
- Attends the Student Commission every Friday to help with improving the school.
- Helps the younger years in the school with their reading
Shantasia - 7Y1
- Has shown incredible attitude to both her PE lessons and extra curricular PE clubs.
- She has represented the Academy in rounders, also captaining the side. She is a regular attender at athletics club where she has excelled in both 100m and the shot putt
Ella - 10G2
- She is extremely hard working and polite.
- Won Gold which was the best in the school, for the UK Maths Challenge
Winners of 2015-2016
Naomi – 7B1
- She is kind, caring and always happy.
- Always willing to help others out if they are struggling.
- Great team player and participates in every lesson.
Rhianna – 8Y1
- Always tries her hardest, and is committed to everything she does.
- She is kind, helpful, understanding and caring.
- She is good at everything she does and is modest about it.
Joanna – 9Y1
- She is kind, caring, always willing to help others out and is a good friend to have.
- Always well behaved and committed to everything she does.
- She is a focused and dedicated student.
Thanchanok - Y10
Lexie - Y11
Chloe - Sixth Form