Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on November 7th 2018
The Student Commision is recruiting!
HGABR's Student Commission is starting again this term!
Tutor groups are encouraged to discuss who they think match the criteria and can be their voice in working with the academy to improve teaching and learning, as well as discussing other areas of the academy.
The intention and focus of this year will be to focus more on learning strategies to support independence and autonomy in student learning.
What does a Student Commissioner look like?
- Are you a critical thinker?
- Do you want to improve the teaching and learning further in the School?
- Are you committed to attending weekly meetings on a Monday after School?
- Are you mature and reflective?
Tutor groups will be asked to put forward one name and a letter of application to Mrs Collect, for Monday 12th November 2018, when the first briefing takes place at 3pm.
Letters of application should contain:
- Students Name
- Tutor group
- Why the candidate wants to be a part of the School commission?
- What the candidate thinks they can bring to the focus of teaching and learning at HGABR?
- Which Characteristics does the candidate think make them particularly suitable?
Good luck to those applying!