Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on August 25th 2016
Harris Girls' Academy Bromley Celebrates GCSE Success
65% of students achieved A*-C grades in English and maths and 40% achieved the demanding Ebacc. Both of these scores are higher than last year.
Straight A students at the academy include:
- Ellie Gulbrandsen , who got 8 A* grades and 4 A grades
- Danielle Allen, who got 6 A* grades and 6 A grades
- Jessica Robson, who got 5 A* grades and 7 A grades
- Naima Samad, who got 6 A* grades and 5 A grades
- Bonnie Redden, who got 8 A* grades 3 A grades
- Naima Samad, who got 5 A*s, 5 As and 1 B
- Ebun Adepoju, who got 3 A*s and 8 As
- Jessica Robson, who got 4 A*s, 7As and 1 B
- Alice Perrin, who got 4 A*s, 5 As and 2 Bs
- Edie Goodban, who got 4 A*s, 6 As and1 B
- Lexie Paige Campbell, who got 3 A*s, 6 As and 3 Bs
David Astin, Principal of Harris Girls’ Academy Bromley, said:
“I am delighted to see our GCSE results going from strength to strength. Our students have been working so hard to prepare for these very important exams and it is great to see that work paying off. In particular, I am very pleased to see girls doing so well in the demanding Ebacc.
“I know their academic achievements will stand them in good stead and look forward to seeing our students continue to thrive when they study towards their A Levels.”